Tignari is a five-star bow wielder of Dendro from Sumeru, where he plays an important role as a Forest Watcher in the Advidya Forest and chief of Kollei. His stern nature keeps rambunctious travelers at bay as no one wants to attend his infamous Wilderness Survival Skills Lecture, but he is known to have a mischievous side as well. A botanist by profession, Tignari is well versed in all forms of plant life and is adept at teaching others about the forest.
- Tignari-Skills, Ascension Materials and more in Genshin Impact!
- Normal Attack: Khanda Barrier Breaker
- Elemental Skill: Vijnana Phala Mine
- Elemental Burst: Mod’s Entangling Vine Shaft
- Ascension Materials
- Talent Materials
Tignari-Skills, Ascension Materials and more in Genshin Impact!
Normal Attack: Khanda Barrier Breaker
- Normal Attack-Fires up to four consecutive bow shots.
Charged Attack-Perform a more accurate Aimed Shot with increased damage. While aiming, Dendro’s strength builds up at the arrowhead before the arrow fires. Has different effects depending on how long the Energy has been charged.
- Charge Level 1 : Fires an arrow that carries the power of flora, dealing Dendro Damage.
- Charge Level 2 : Fires a wreathed arrow that deals damage to dendro. On hit, Wreath Arrow creates 4 Cluster Flower Arrows that automatically track nearby enemies and deal Dendro damage.
Dive Attack-Fires a shower of arrows mid-air before falling and hitting the ground, dealing area damage on impact.
Elemental Skill: Vijnana Phala Mine
- Tignari throws a Vijnana Thunderheart forward that deals Dendro damage in an area, creating a Vijnana Khanda Field that confuses opponents.
- In addition, Tignari gains the Vijnan Impaler effect, which reduces the charge time of your next Wreath Arrow by 1.5 seconds. This effect will disappear once the skill expires or after Tignari fires three Wreath Arrows.
- Cool down-12 seconds
Elemental Burst: Mod’s Entangling Vine Shaft
- Combines the power of all seeds to fire six entangled vine trunks that can track opponents and deal damage to dendros. After they strike, the Tangledvine Shafts will create a secondary wave of TangledVine Shafts, which can also track opponents and deal dendro damage on hit.
- Cool down-12 seconds
- Sharp Gaze-After Tignari fires a Wreath Arrow, his Elemental Mastery is increased by 50 for four seconds.
- Scholar’s Blade-For each point of Elemental Mastery that Tignari possesses, his Charged Attack and Mod’s Vine Shaft Damage are increased by 0.05%. The maximum damage bonus that can be obtained in this way is 50 percent.
- Encyclopedic Knowledge-Displays the location of nearby resources unique to Sumeru on the minimap.
C1: Beginnings defined in roots
- Tignari’s charged attack critical strike chance increased by 15%.
C2: Origin known from stem
- When there are enemies in the Vijnana Khanda Field created by the Vijnana Phala Mine, Tignari gains a 20% Dendro damage bonus. The effect will last up to six seconds if the duration of the field ends or if there are no more enemies in it.
C3: Divination read among the branches
- Increases the level of Fashioner’s Tanglevine Shaft by three. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
C4: Leaf wilt
- When Mod’s Entangled Vine Branch is released, all party members gain 60 Elemental Mastery for eight seconds. If the Shaper’s Entangling Vine Shaft triggers a Burn, Bloom, Escalate, or Proliferate reaction, its Elemental Mastery will be increased by an additional 60. In this latter case, the duration of the buff state will also be refreshed.
C5: Understanding among colors
- Increases the level of the Vijnana Phala Mine by three. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
C6: Karma judged by lead fruit
- Wreath Arrow’s charge time has been reduced by 0.9 seconds, and it produces one additional Flower Arrow when it hits.
The full list of materials for the ascension of Tignari has not been disclosed. Below is all the information we know about their ascension and talent leveling.
Check out everything we know about upcoming Genshin Impact Sumeru characters based on leaks-Scaramouche, Kusanali, Tignari and more to learn more about the Wisdom Folk characters.