On the side of Eminem, Dr. Dre, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lamar and Surprise Guest 50 cents, Rap-Legend Snoop Dogg certified the Super Bowl half-time show the approximately 70,000 fans in the stadium. Shortly before, the 50-year-old was caught with one of his favorite activities.
A TV camera started as Snoop Dogg took a train from his joint. The scene was not on the live broadcast, but still landed a little later in the net.
That he had printed away from the camera lenses during the kill, did not bring anything. A cameraman evil the rapper had a look at the whole time.
Snoop Dogg has been a commemorative consumer of Marihuana for several years. Cannabis is also legal in California. The performance was a home game for him, he grew up in the area of the Arena in Los Angeles.
Articles and videos about the topic
* Two rings for Rams star: Super Bowl winner with marriage proposal | Nfl
* The Super Bowl Triumph of L.a. Rams: So no era can be embossed
* Voting: Who is your Super Bowl favorite for the new season?
* Experience the NFL live on Dazn. Register now! Can be terminated at any time monthly.
* NFL Game Pass: Watch the Season Live!
Afterwards, Snoop Dogg was allowed to cheaper the victory of his home team. The La Rams won against the Cincinnati Bengals at 23:20.